NOTEWORTHY PACKING AND UNPACKING SERVICES.
YOU CAN SELF-PACK USING OUR SUPPLIES OR USE OUR TRAINED PROFESSIONALS TO PACK YOUR CHERISHED ITEMS.
Noteworthy Moving Systems trained professionals provide the very best in packing services whether it’s your kitchen, books, collectibles or fine art we do it all. Not all items are created equal and we understand based on the material and items being moved what options to use that will best protect them for moving and storage needs.
We also can handle all you Unpacking needs and organize the best options when placing your items back into your new residence.
Fill out our contact form or call us today to find out more!
HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL TIPS IF YOU DECIDE TO SELF-PACK:
- Use strong boxes.
- Do not make the boxes too heavy.
- Use plenty of packing material so as not to break anything. Towels and blankets may also be used.
- Box each room separately.
- Label boxes on outside with contents and room.
- Pack medicines in a leak proof container. May be best to take these in your car.
- Any food you have in refrigerator may be placed in a cooler with ice. Remember the refrigerator will take a while to get cool once it is in your new home.
- Packing items you do not use often and mark them so you do not need to open them right away in your new home.
- Unpack only what you need for the first few days.
- Heavy items go in small boxes and lighter items go in larger boxes.
- Pack essential items together. Label them and place a large star or check mark on the side to show that they should be opened first.
- On moving day remove linens from beds and place in a marked box to be opened first.